Last Call! The commercial and recreational harvest of stone crab claws in Florida closes on Monday, May 15.
Season reopens October 15th, 2017. What happens the next 5 months? Since stone crabs are harvested without killing them, only removing one claw the other should regrow.
Florida stone crab is quite incredible. Some compare it to lobster or say it’s better. Enjoyed both cold & hot it is the perfect
Here are our top 5 restaurant picks.
- Joe’s Stone Crab-Miami Beach
- Grimms Stone Crab-Everglades City (they’ll overnight them for you!)
- Triad Seafood Cafe—Everglades City
- Key Largo Fisheries-Key Largo
- Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill
Here are some of our favorite recipes to break out with them.